available properties matching "bath"
Large rooms in period property Bills and C Tax Inc - 7 living spaces available
£195.00 to £315.00 per month
This period building is located in the center of Taunton.
Just a 5 minute walk from Musgrove hospital, 10 minute walk from the train station or 2 minutes from the high street.
Rooms available now from £58 per week in RG12 - 1 living spaces available
£250.00 per month
Unfurnished Rooms available in Bracknell - RG12, startingfrom only £250 pcm
Only 4 rooms left - Have your room ready for 2020!
Starting from only £250 pcm - all bills included!
* A selection of room sizes available in this shared property.
* Certain rooms are in-suite - but these will go quickly!
* Unfurnished rooms, that share a large lounge / dining rooms and well fitted kitchen.
* Property has the luxury of offering ample / free off street parking.
This living space is part of Ad Hoc's "Property Guardianship" scheme - that's one key reason it's such a good price.
As a live-in Guardian, you not only get affordable, flexible accommodation - you're also doing your bit for the community by protecting the property (simply by living in it.)
Rooms Available at Eastfields from just £113 PW - 1 living spaces available
£400.00 per month
Want to move closer to central London and pay an affordable monthly license fee?
A LIMITED number of rooms remain available!
Secure your room in a great location for 2020!
Unfurnished Rooms, located at Eastfields - Mitcham / South Wimbledon - CR4 from just £113 per week!
* Unfurnished rooms that share a lounge / dining room and modern fitted kitchen.
* The property itself is a good size making it perfect for sharing with your fellow guardians
* The area has Land lines, Tube Stations and numerous bus routes in close proximity.
As a "live-in" Guardian, you not only get affordable, flexible accommodation - you're also doing your bit for the community by protecting this property (simply by living in it!)
Police Station in Keynsham - 14 living spaces available
£230.00 to £485.00 per month
Large double room on first floor
Rooms available in Hermitage Green from £260 PCM - 5 living spaces available
£260.00 to £350.00 per month
The key benefits:
- Local amenities
- Stunning views
- Easy access to major roads & motorways
- Quiet location
- Flexible terms
Self-Contained in Barnsley for £300pcm including all bills & Council Tax! - 7 living spaces available
£200.00 to £370.00 per month
The key benefits;
* Good-sized self-contained and shared accommodation, suitable for all budgets and needs.
* Local supermarkets and restaurants are directly over the road.
* The nearest Gym is Fitness Flex Metrodome, which is 0.5 miles away.
* £370pcm (self-contained) or £200 (communal facilities) including all bills and Council Tax!
Rooms available from only £400 pcm in Walton-on-Thames! - 1 living spaces available
£400.00 per month
Rooms available in Walton on Thames, starting from only £100 per week!
ONLY 3 unfurnished rooms left!
Secure a room for 2020!
Ad Hoc through our Guardianship scheme, are pleased to be offering these unfurnished rooms in shared flats.
Highlights to these rooms:
* Located under 1.5 miles away form both Walton on Thames and Shepperton train stations.
* Ample & Free off-street parking
* Fully secure access control system in operation.
* Well presented kitchen and good size lounge to make "shared" communal living areas work.
Two rooms available in Sunderland/Boldon location - 2 living spaces available
£215.00 to £285.00 per month
Key Benefits include:
- Working log fire
- Fabulous views
- Private access and no neighbours
- Great commuter routes through North East
- Secure site
Studio flat only £240pcm - 2 living spaces available
£240.00 to £252.00 per month
Small Studio flats only £240pcm plus water, electric and council tax
Own private toilet and kitchen
On road parking
Close to all local amenities and motorway links
You must be over 21 and working
No children, pets or benefits accepted
Good Sized One Bedroom Flat in Birkenhead for £220PCM - 1 living spaces available
£220.00 per month
- The key benefits:
- Great transport links with Birkenhead North Train station less than 10 minutes walk away.
- Suitable for couples
- Easy access to major roads & motor ways
- Ideal for professionals working in the Wirral or Liverpool City Centre