The key benefits;
*Cheapest in the area for a spacious room, getting you more for less.
*Located 1 mile off the A1, ideal for commuters.
* Local shops (including takeaways and a supermarket) are a 5 minute drive away.
* There is a bus stop near the property that goes straight into the centre of Doncaster in 15 minutes.
* Off-street car parking.
* Large Communal Garden that is tended to by the owners.
* £237pcm including all bills and Council Tax!
An unmissable opportunity to take good care of yourself and your bank balance, an en-suite room with shower in this Listed Building is now offering low-cost living spaces for just £237pcm including all your bills and council tax under Ad Hoc's unique Property Guardian scheme.
Located just one mile from the A1 this property is in a perfect location for those who need to commute. It is also ideally located for travel in and out of Doncaster as Burghwallis lies just 6 miles away. The rooms are available at £237pcm unfurnished. Speak to us about furniture.
The property itself is an attractive Grade II listed building with many original features, large grounds and plenty of parking.
Flexible length of term, sharing with professionals only
- £237 per calendar month including water, gas, electricity and council tax
- £130 registration fee is payable per person (this registers you with Ad Hoc and includes fire safety equipment)
- Must be an adult and working part or full time, with no 'live in dependents' or pets
- Viewings easily arranged and quick check-ins available
What is a Property Guardian?
A Property Guardian is:
* Flexible - able to sign a 4 week rolling contract
* Without live in dependents
* Without pets
Due to the low-cost and flexible terms offered by Ad Hoc Property Management Ltd these rooms are expected to fill up fast. To avoid disappointment, please contact us on the telephone number listed or visit our Ad Hoc website for more information on our properties or becoming a Property Guardian.