Double rooms on the 5th or 6th floor afford great views. Coupled with huge amounts of communal on each floor where you can create a loft apartment feel to this unique living space.
- Great location
- Train & Bus stations a short walk
- New Friars Walk Shopping Centre
- Easy access to M4 motorway
- Zone and tube line (London)
- Amazing views
- Partly overlooking Rodney Parage home of Newport Gwent Dragons and Newport County FC.
- Lots of amenities nearby - shops/takeaways/restaurants/cinema/public houses.
- £225/£240 pcm including bills
Guardianship: This living space is part of a ‘Property Guardianship’ scheme – that’s one key reason it’s such a good price.
As a live-in Guardian, you not only get affordable, flexible accommodation - you're also doing your bit for the community by protecting this property (simply by living in it).
In order to be a Guardian, you have to be over 18, employed and not have any pets or children in your living space. You also can’t smoke inside (outside, in designated areas is fine).
So, if you’re looking to be part of a community of like-minded, responsible professionals, where your environment is smoke, pet and children free, then this could be ideal for you.