Spacious corner double room on 8th floor sharing with one other.
Located a very short walk in to Newport City Center this 9 story former office gives you the following benefits;
- Great location
- Train & Bus stations half a mile away
- New Friars Walk Shopping Centre just over the river
- Communal parts cleaned weekly.
- Easy access to M4 motorway
- Amazing views
- Partly overlooking Rodney Parage home of Newport Gwent Dragons and Newport County FC.
- Lots of amenities nearby - shops/takeaways/restaurants/cinema/public houses.
- £240pcm including bills
Guardianship: This living space is part of a ‘Property Guardianship’ scheme – that’s one key reason it’s such a good price.
As a live-in Guardian, you not only get affordable, flexible accommodation - you're also doing your bit for the community by protecting this property (simply by living in it).
In order to be a Guardian, you have to be over 18, employed and not have any pets or children in your living space. You also can’t smoke inside (outside, in designated areas is fine).
So, if you’re looking to be part of a community of like-minded, responsible professionals, where your environment is smoke, pet and children free, then this could be ideal for you.